The TLM Markbook is used to record all assessments and to manage the certification process. All Centres have accounts on the markbook and teacher assessors have accounts on the markbook so that they can record assessment grades and marks, request moderation and print certificates. The procedure is as follows.
- Put learners on the system (upload from school lists).
- Put learners into groups and assign groups to assessors.
- Record assessments against the criteria
- Request the awards
- Provide requested moderation evidence
- Print certificates from web site
Some parts of this process are automated directly from the evidence management system if the Centre chooses to use it. It’s free.